I can never have enough easy weeknight dinner recipes on hand! Every now and then I find myself in a rut, making the same thing over and over for dinner. So when I came up with this new and exciting recipe I knew I needed to share it ASAP. I was inspired and teamed up with Slimvance – an all natural herbal blend that includes turmeric, curry leaves and moringa, the blend of which is great for weight management. I myself do not have many recipes with these spices in them so to be able to get my daily does of herbs in a little pill is really appealing to me. I had a chance to speak with the lead developers of Slimvance and they shared all about his travels through India in search of the perfect blend of herbs for Slimvance.
Inspired by his story and his chosen ingredients, I made this one-pan Curry Tofu Sheet Dinner! It is packed with vegetables and tons of flavor. It serves 2-3 people so I usually make it and then have leftovers for lunch the next day. I have tested this recipe at least four times since I created it – it’s that good and easy. You can choose your own assortment of vegetables and swap out the things you don’t like. For example, if you don’t like cooked carrots, try sweet potatoes. This dish is super versatile and adjustable to your liking. Photo below is my version with tempeh!
Making small changes in your daily diet can have a big impact overall. Just remember to stay consistent with healthy living and healthy eating. Find recipes that are simple and quick so that you are more inclined to make them. And recipes that allow for next-day leftovers are always helpful when you have a busy work schedule and want to stay healthy every day. Create healthy habits and keep your goals in mind!
I like to serve this with a big salad or if I want something a little heartier I serve it over brown rice or quinoa. I made this video so you can get a better idea of how to make it.
- 14oz tofu
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz can)
- 4 medium carrots cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1/2 large red onion cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, curry, garlic powder and salt
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, chickpeas, carrots and onion. Toss with spice mixture making sure to evenly coat all the vegetables. Lastly add tofu since it is more delicate be careful when mixing not to break it up.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and non-stick spray then place all your vegetables and tofu on it. Spread it out on the tray evenly
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender and golden brown top with parsley