“Power and Empower”
Graduating with a Bachelors in Dance from Dean College, Rebecca is an accredited NASM CPT/ AFAA instructor and is currently an Nike Elite Trainer, Barrys Bootcamp Master Trainer and Wilhelmina fitness model. You can find her featured in Glamour, Self, Shape, Runners World, Fitness and Health magazine just to name a few.
As a former NFL Cheerleader, USA gymnast and professional dancer, fitness has always been a passion. She believes the benefit of physical fitness is more than just looking good, its feeling good. To see her, is living proof that fitness is a way of life.
Rebecca brings incredibly fresh programs to every class with high energy that will motivate, challenge, and inspire you to be better than you were yesterday. Her goal is to work all of your muscles, including your brain. Being educated about your body and understanding it on a deeper level is a crucial step in leading a healthier life. “The body is a beautiful thing that needs to be treated with kindness and, a MEAN workout and CLEAN diet ARE acts of kindness!!!” Train for power, and educate to empower
- First things first, read entire recipe!
- Get your ingredients
- Get your pans and tools
- 1lb organic ground turkey (dark and white)
- Mix in 1 organic egg
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- Mix together all ingredients and form patties.
- Heat pan up on stove, add olive oil in pan
- Add the patties to the preheated oil in pan and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
SWEET BURGER Topping:
In a separate pan:
- Heat pan and follow with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add sliced Vidalia onion and sliced Portobellos. Sauté to finish.
- Ripe Heirloom Tomatoes
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Red Onion
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Toss potatoes in a mixing bowl
- Grind in fresh pink Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Drizzle olive oil and make sure every piece is covered evenly (lightly)
- Spread onto baking sheet
- Cook for 35-40 minutes.