I recently purchased some stuff from Thrive Market. It’s a really cool site that offers a lot of health foods at a discounted rate. Whenever I’m working with clients, their two main concerns are that they don’t have the time to food shop or it can be too expensive. In the past, I have looked into joining my local Food Coop where they offer health food products at a discount price. But joining would mean I would have to work there once a month and so would everyone in my family. I barely have time to go to the health food store myself, let alone work there! So when I came across Thrive Market, it was a perfect match. I will definitely be using Thrive Market and I’m so happy to be partnering with them!
You can use my code for a 2 month free membership + 15% off first purchase. Click on this link to redeem the code! http://thrv.me/Runningonveggies or use this code-INSTA2868
So heres what I ordered and heres what I saved.
- 2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (optional for extra heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a medium size mixing bowl add all ingredients besides coconut oil and water, mix well, then add coconut oil and water.
- mix until a dough forms
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with non-stick spray (I used the coconut oil spray I just bought)
- flatten your dough on the baking sheet, hands work best. Make sure its rolled out evenly.
- Cut them using either a knife or pizza cutter into 1×1 inch squares, poke a whole or dash the center with an X. (note I cut the ends to make them look even)
- sprinkle with a little sea salt
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes until edges are brown
- let cool for 30 minutes and break them up.