During the holiday I am pretty much a pumpkin fanatic. I will bake everything and anything pumpkin. So I knew my next challenge would be mastering the perfect Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin, after many trials and errors I got it! No fancy ingredients keeping it really simple, totally in love with this in the morning and a cup of coffee.
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- 2 teaspoon chia mixed with 2 tablespoons of warm water water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 cup soaked dates
- 2 cups nut milk/water/orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest (optional)
- 1 cup of old fashion oats
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Add all dry ingredients into a food processor process until flour forms.
- Then add wet ingredients purée until combined, fold in 1 cup of oats and 1 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Using an ice cream scooper distribute batter into 24 small muffin trays sprayed with non-stick spray bake for about 35 minutes at 350 until tooth pick is clean.